- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- @StillHoldingAMC Awesome! 2 weeks ago
- @nadavosman @Target ? 3 weeks ago
- @stkirsch Why even have meetings? They clearly don’t listen to anyone or each other... I don’t know what people wou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @IUSD Vaccinating kids who are literally at zero risk of C19 with a vaccine under ‘emergency use authorization’ wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @NICKIMINAJ Don’t fucking take it. 4 months ago
Tag Archives: change
We are coming more and more to the realization that we are all part of a single web of life and that our survival depends very largely upon cooperation with a plan existing everywhere in creation. Invisible laws govern visible … Continue reading
Of all the problems that each person must solve, the complexity of our own temperament is probably the most challenging. Most of us have very little trouble giving other people good advice – we see exactly what is wrong with … Continue reading
Every day consists of hundreds of tiny commitments. The repeated ones constitute your daily habits, which might seem innocuous. However, the truth is that these commitment are what shape your lifestyle, determine your level of productivity, influence your long-term success … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Put our love of soil before our addiction to oil. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
PRESS RELEASE Cityblis partners with Issuu to disrupt Fashion eCommerce San Francisco, CA. – February 17, 2014 – This afternoon at New York Fashion Week Cityblis and Issuu will announce a partnership to create one of the largest online marketplaces for independent fashion brands. … Continue reading