- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- Permanent Progress Results From Education, Not From Legislation. hermeticahealth.me/2017/04/26/per… https://t.co/l7VPP9NnpP 1 month ago
- What is Hermetica? hermeticahealth.me/2017/03/17/wha… https://t.co/mbieUrN6WI 2 months ago
- 7 Reasons for the Hidden Mental Health Crisis of America’s Youth hermeticahealth.me/2017/03/16/7-r… https://t.co/Xx71zxUseU 2 months ago
- 'A Day Without a Woman' is a strike for privileged protesters latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/… 2 months ago
- An Open Letter To The Department Of Education hermeticahealth.me/2017/02/27/an-… 2 months ago
Author Archives: julia29
We must realize that young people today are torn between the traditions of the past and the uncertainties of the future. A way of life that guided the conduct of older generations has broken down and it is very unlikely … Continue reading
The Hermetica is a collection of writing attributed to Thoth- a mythical ancient Egyptian sage whose wisdom is said to have transformed him into a god. Although largely unknown today, the writings attributed to Hermes/Thoth have been immensely important in … Continue reading
There’s a crisis of mental health in our children’s schools and it’s getting worse! 7 reasons contributing to this epidemic are as follows: 1) An unsound, impractical and inadequate educational theory. It perpetuates much that is obsolete and ignores most of … Continue reading
by Krista Taylor U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20202 Governor John Kasich Riffe Center, 30th Floor 77 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215-6117 Superintendent of Public Instruction Paolo DeMaria Ohio … Continue reading
Dedicated to all those who have died in her name….. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
One the most important factors for the continued existence of any country is its defense capability. As a nation, it must be in a constant state of preparedness to face all kinds of threats and danger from external and internal sources. … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.