- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other followers
- @kdlaw @Scott_Wiener What lies and threats are they peddling? That there is a risk that teens and THEIR parents sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @kdlaw @MedBoardOfCA Have you read the Pfizer docs? Are you even informed? As a lawyer I can’t believe u support th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @DrJamesOlsson I'm with you! 1 month ago
- Hey @CEOAdam why don’t you pandemic proof your theaters… 🤩🦍 unrealistictrends.com/how-air-purifi… 1 month ago
- @DrJamesOlsson How do we even know they aren’t lying about having it, being vaccinated or even taking whatever solu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: live
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
There’s incredible strength in the links that bind humans and all other living things together. Nature and people both thrive when the integrity of nature and communities is taken into account. #weareallwildlife Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for … Continue reading
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
What is Hajj? Hajj in the Arabic language means aim, destination or purpose (qasd). The reason is clear: Hajj is the ultimate journey of loving submission (‘ubūdīyah) and conscious surrender (riq) to Allāh. Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam … Continue reading
Special Forces (or Forces Spéciales) is that rare beast, a French war movie. Yes, seeing the French army taking out bad guys might break a bit of fresh ground, but in all other respects this film follows every time-honored formula … Continue reading
Touching, tasting, smelling, hearing, and seeing, are the five senses we use in order to perceive the world we live in. Of these five senses, sight is the one we use most. Ninety percent of what we know of the … Continue reading
At one time or another, the misery of lower back pain is felt by everyone, which is no surprise. Our upright spine is as unique to being human as having an opposable thumb. But where anyone can see that using … Continue reading
Fear is one of the greatest problems in life. A mind that is caught in fear lives in bewilderment, in disagreement, and therefore is violent, distorted and aggressive. This mind never ventures to move away from its own patterns of … Continue reading