- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- @CheshireCat_37 @abledoc Excellent question. 1 month ago
- @AlexBerenson Great question 2 months ago
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 2 years ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 2 years ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 2 years ago
Category Archives: Religion
One of the most universal and “respectable pressures is selfishness. Some go as far as to say that without selfishness very little can be accomplished in this world. Experience teaches us, however, that the consequences of such conduct can never … Continue reading
The purpose of creation is a topic that puzzles every human being at some point in his or her lifetime. Everybody at some time or another asks themselves the question “Why do I exist?” or “For what purpose am I here … Continue reading
The Islaam being practiced in much of the Muslim world today may be referred to as Cultural Islaam or Folk Islaam (as Christian Missionaries like to refer to it). The main feature of this version of Islaam is the blind … Continue reading
In Scripture we are told that God made man in his own image. This is stated not only in the Christian Bible but also in the holy writing of nearly all enlightened people. The Jewish patriarchs taught that the human … Continue reading
TIME columnist Abdul-Jabbar is a six-time NBA champion and league Most Valuable Player. He is also a celebrated author, filmmaker and education ambassador whose life and career are the subject of Minority of One, a new documentary on HBO Sports. … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
One of the greatest wars of the century is one most people aren’t even aware exists. This is a war that is being fought on a daily basis and in every continent. It causes countless casualties and threatens the survival … Continue reading
It’s about time Bruce Lee be given his proper place in the history of modern mixed martial arts. Bruce Lee, pound for pound, was arguably the greatest fighter of our time. He is certainly the most popular. Fourty-one years after … Continue reading