- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 1 week ago
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 2 months ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 3 months ago
- @MoviePass_CS @zgata212 Why does this company not respond to CS questions? 4 months ago
- We Are Not Going To Be Saved By Our Industry; But By Our Insight hermeticahealth.me/2017/12/07/we-… https://t.co/1GPTP23ykA 5 months ago
Category Archives: Economics
We must realize that young people today are torn between the traditions of the past and the uncertainties of the future. A way of life that guided the conduct of older generations has broken down and it is very unlikely … Continue reading
There is no clear evidence or proof that Nature itself wants us to suffer. Nature wants the individual to grow and has provided an environment suitable for growth. Unfortunately, we as human beings over a long period of time have compromised … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Hi Mrs, Clinton, I am going to jump on Marianne Williamson’s band wagon about this presidential run. You definitely don’t know me. I don’t know how I can say I really know you? But, who am I kidding, the reality … Continue reading
This post is in response to a blog post I read titled Dear Parents You Are Being Lied to… At no time in history have we succeeded in making, in a timely fashion, a specific vaccine for more than 260 million … Continue reading
Put our love of soil before our addiction to oil. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Evian – Naive? The simplicity and ease of disposable bottled water has become the norm for most of us Americans. The increasing dependency on bottled water may not have happened had our governments not neglected to preserve watersheds, and monitor … Continue reading