- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- In Order To Help Many People, We Must Be Many People hermeticahealth.me/2017/10/11/in-… https://t.co/1sYdXUBgZ4 6 days ago
- To Live By Medicine Is To Live Horribly hermeticahealth.me/2017/08/31/to-… https://t.co/zFCICk6K7x 1 month ago
- What Are People For A World That Does Not Need Their Labor? hermeticahealth.me/2017/08/09/wha… https://t.co/Pt4DlTayYT 2 months ago
- How Do You Know If You Are Falling For A False Sense Of Self? hermeticahealth.me/2017/07/28/how… https://t.co/li9ajbN8fV 2 months ago
- Mixing Culture With Islam Is Like Mixing Poison With Water hermeticahealth.me/2017/07/23/mix… https://t.co/dPyxiV6m43 2 months ago
Category Archives: Economics
We must realize that young people today are torn between the traditions of the past and the uncertainties of the future. A way of life that guided the conduct of older generations has broken down and it is very unlikely … Continue reading
There is no clear evidence or proof that Nature itself wants us to suffer. Nature wants the individual to grow and has provided an environment suitable for growth. Unfortunately, we as human beings over a long period of time have compromised … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Hi Mrs, Clinton, I am going to jump on Marianne Williamson’s band wagon about this presidential run. You definitely don’t know me. I don’t know how I can say I really know you? But, who am I kidding, the reality … Continue reading
This post is in response to a blog post I read titled Dear Parents You Are Being Lied to… At no time in history have we succeeded in making, in a timely fashion, a specific vaccine for more than 260 million … Continue reading
Put our love of soil before our addiction to oil. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Evian – Naive? The simplicity and ease of disposable bottled water has become the norm for most of us Americans. The increasing dependency on bottled water may not have happened had our governments not neglected to preserve watersheds, and monitor … Continue reading