- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- What is Hermetica? hermeticahealth.me/2017/03/17/wha… https://t.co/mbieUrN6WI 1 month ago
- 7 Reasons for the Hidden Mental Health Crisis of America’s Youth hermeticahealth.me/2017/03/16/7-r… https://t.co/Xx71zxUseU 1 month ago
- 'A Day Without a Woman' is a strike for privileged protesters latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/… 1 month ago
- An Open Letter To The Department Of Education hermeticahealth.me/2017/02/27/an-… 1 month ago
- She’s Alive… Beautiful… Finite… Hurting… Worth Dying for. hermeticahealth.me/2017/02/20/she… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Children
by Krista Taylor U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20202 Governor John Kasich Riffe Center, 30th Floor 77 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215-6117 Superintendent of Public Instruction Paolo DeMaria Ohio … Continue reading
National Geographic traveled around the world to talk with 9-year-olds and ask what it’s like to be growing up in 2016, and how gender affects their lives. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by . Please share … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Fraud. A powerful accusation, sensational, provocative. When we think of fraud, what comes to mind? Images of avarice-driven men putting their greed before the best interest of a larger population. Does it feel different when it is a woman behind … Continue reading
I read with great interest the recent ‘measles epidemic’ articles that addressed the vaccine debate from the point of view of a cancer parent. My interest is the result of being a cancer parent myself – my little girl has been … Continue reading
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.