- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
- RT @KimDotcom: Hi Jordon Walker, you must be feeling terrible and very unsafe right now. What you revealed about @Pfizer makes you a target… 1 week ago
- @Dantegd76 From Dr. Peter McCullough. Absolutely should be investigated. https://t.co/bI5fJenfkA 1 month ago
- @ICheeseburger_ From Dr Peter McCullough https://t.co/SjQSwP8hPs 1 month ago
- RT @Jeffrey_Ferland: @ProtegeHolybros “subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis” https://t.… 1 month ago
- @toobaffled 🥺 make it stop … 1 month ago
Category Archives: Children
by Krista Taylor U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20202 Governor John Kasich Riffe Center, 30th Floor 77 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215-6117 Superintendent of Public Instruction Paolo DeMaria Ohio … Continue reading
National Geographic traveled around the world to talk with 9-year-olds and ask what it’s like to be growing up in 2016, and how gender affects their lives. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by . Please share … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Fraud. A powerful accusation, sensational, provocative. When we think of fraud, what comes to mind? Images of avarice-driven men putting their greed before the best interest of a larger population. Does it feel different when it is a woman behind … Continue reading
I read with great interest the recent ‘measles epidemic’ articles that addressed the vaccine debate from the point of view of a cancer parent. My interest is the result of being a cancer parent myself – my little girl has been … Continue reading
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
I have to admit that I follow pop culture. I mean come on, let’s be fair, the allure of having perfect or funky outfits, exotic vacations, new experiences who wouldn’t. I’m not above it. And, I have to admit it’s … Continue reading
A perfect stranger pours her heart out to me over the phone. She complains that her six-year-old son is unable to sit still in the classroom. The school wants to test him for ADHD (attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder). This sounds familiar, … Continue reading