- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 1 month ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 2 months ago
- @MoviePass_CS @zgata212 Why does this company not respond to CS questions? 3 months ago
- We Are Not Going To Be Saved By Our Industry; But By Our Insight hermeticahealth.me/2017/12/07/we-… https://t.co/1GPTP23ykA 4 months ago
- In Order To Help Many People, We Must Be Many People hermeticahealth.me/2017/10/11/in-… https://t.co/1sYdXUBgZ4 6 months ago
Category Archives: Children
by Krista Taylor U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20202 Governor John Kasich Riffe Center, 30th Floor 77 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215-6117 Superintendent of Public Instruction Paolo DeMaria Ohio … Continue reading
National Geographic traveled around the world to talk with 9-year-olds and ask what it’s like to be growing up in 2016, and how gender affects their lives. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by . Please share … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Fraud. A powerful accusation, sensational, provocative. When we think of fraud, what comes to mind? Images of avarice-driven men putting their greed before the best interest of a larger population. Does it feel different when it is a woman behind … Continue reading
I read with great interest the recent ‘measles epidemic’ articles that addressed the vaccine debate from the point of view of a cancer parent. My interest is the result of being a cancer parent myself – my little girl has been … Continue reading
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.