- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 9 months ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 11 months ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 1 year ago
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 1 year ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 1 year ago
Category Archives: Women
My friends, do not lose heart. We were made for these times. I have heard from so many recently who are deeply and properly bewildered. They are concerned about the state of affairs in our world now. Ours is a … Continue reading
Today, you are crossing a threshold, publicly claiming your new status as married. May this be the first of many celebratory moments in that marriage. And there will certainly be more challenges. Through it all, may you continue to treat each … Continue reading
WOMEN are moody. By evolutionary design, we are hard-wired to be sensitive to our environments, empathic to our children’s needs and intuitive of our partners’ intentions. This is basic to our survival and that of our offspring. Some research suggests … Continue reading
One of the most prevalent standards made for woman, has been the standard of men. But what we so often forget is that God has honored the woman by giving her value in relation to Himself-not in relation to men. … Continue reading
Hi Mrs, Clinton, I am going to jump on Marianne Williamson’s band wagon about this presidential run. You definitely don’t know me. I don’t know how I can say I really know you? But, who am I kidding, the reality … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Happy Mother’s Day Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.