- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 1 year ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 1 year ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 1 year ago
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 1 year ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 1 year ago
Tag Archives: peace
It is important to understand Islam from a cultural point of view because the basis of much of the current turmoil within Muslim countries and conflict with their neighbors can be attributed to cultural clashes. Consequently, a clear understanding of … Continue reading
The Islaam being practiced in much of the Muslim world today may be referred to as Cultural Islaam or Folk Islaam (as Christian Missionaries like to refer to it). The main feature of this version of Islaam is the blind … Continue reading
All the great leaders of ancient times realized and taught that the establishment of a state of permanent peace among the nations depended upon the release of human ideals. One of the most ancient of man’s constructive ideals is the … Continue reading
Stop Discriminating from different places and different races. I’m getting sick of saying Rest In Peace. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Today is the day I will not sit still and give in anymore. Today I Rise. I am bruised but I will get up and walk again. Today I Rise. I don’t care if you ignore my beauty. Today I Rise….. … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for sharing. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Since former President Mubarak caved to popular pressure and stepped down from power on February 11, 2011, Egypt has been struggling to define the terms of a new democratic order. After six decades of misrule—beginning with the wholesale nationalization of … Continue reading