- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 3 weeks ago
- @MoviePass_CS @zgata212 Why does this company not respond to CS questions? 1 month ago
- We Are Not Going To Be Saved By Our Industry; But By Our Insight hermeticahealth.me/2017/12/07/we-… https://t.co/1GPTP23ykA 2 months ago
- In Order To Help Many People, We Must Be Many People hermeticahealth.me/2017/10/11/in-… https://t.co/1sYdXUBgZ4 4 months ago
- To Live By Medicine Is To Live Horribly hermeticahealth.me/2017/08/31/to-… https://t.co/zFCICk6K7x 5 months ago
Tag Archives: muslim
It is important to understand Islam from a cultural point of view because the basis of much of the current turmoil within Muslim countries and conflict with their neighbors can be attributed to cultural clashes. Consequently, a clear understanding of … Continue reading
Stop Discriminating from different places and different races. I’m getting sick of saying Rest In Peace. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
TIME columnist Abdul-Jabbar is a six-time NBA champion and league Most Valuable Player. He is also a celebrated author, filmmaker and education ambassador whose life and career are the subject of Minority of One, a new documentary on HBO Sports. … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Have you ever listened to a Muslim lecture? Maybe the thought immediately turns you off. Every week Sheik Yassir Fazaga, a friend of ours, provides a lecture spreading the message of Islam. Challenge yourself to go beyond stereotypes and listen to … Continue reading
We all grow up swimming in a narrative soup where an array of stories shape the way we understand the world and who we are in it. Amongst the many family dynamics issues that the world community is beginning to … Continue reading