- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- Mixing Culture With Islam Is Like Mixing Poison With Water hermeticahealth.me/2017/07/23/mix… https://t.co/dPyxiV6m43 3 days ago
- Happiness Is Not In Things; Happiness Is In You. hermeticahealth.me/2017/07/10/hap… https://t.co/MN5ZVltxkx 2 weeks ago
- Words Are Signs Of Natural Facts. hermeticahealth.me/2017/06/30/wor… https://t.co/kYosTaJK23 3 weeks ago
- Words Can Inspire. And Words Can Destroy. Choose Wisely. hermeticahealth.me/2017/06/03/wor… https://t.co/V1OYYf6Gf3 1 month ago
- Permanent Progress Results From Education, Not From Legislation. hermeticahealth.me/2017/04/26/per… https://t.co/l7VPP9NnpP 3 months ago
Category Archives: Spirituality
The Hermetica is a collection of writing attributed to Thoth- a mythical ancient Egyptian sage whose wisdom is said to have transformed him into a god. Although largely unknown today, the writings attributed to Hermes/Thoth have been immensely important in … Continue reading
Dedicated to all those who have died in her name….. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
The body is analogous to humanity. The human body as a body is a commonwealth, is the most magnificent example of cooperation that exists to our knowledge or understanding. There is cooperation in the parts of the body which we … Continue reading
My friends, do not lose heart. We were made for these times. I have heard from so many recently who are deeply and properly bewildered. They are concerned about the state of affairs in our world now. Ours is a … Continue reading
In Scripture we are told that God made man in his own image. This is stated not only in the Christian Bible but also in the holy writing of nearly all enlightened people. The Jewish patriarchs taught that the human … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for sharing. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
The revolution that needs to happen is a revolution of values. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.