- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- In Order To Help Many People, We Must Be Many People hermeticahealth.me/2017/10/11/in-… https://t.co/1sYdXUBgZ4 6 days ago
- To Live By Medicine Is To Live Horribly hermeticahealth.me/2017/08/31/to-… https://t.co/zFCICk6K7x 1 month ago
- What Are People For A World That Does Not Need Their Labor? hermeticahealth.me/2017/08/09/wha… https://t.co/Pt4DlTayYT 2 months ago
- How Do You Know If You Are Falling For A False Sense Of Self? hermeticahealth.me/2017/07/28/how… https://t.co/li9ajbN8fV 2 months ago
- Mixing Culture With Islam Is Like Mixing Poison With Water hermeticahealth.me/2017/07/23/mix… https://t.co/dPyxiV6m43 2 months ago
Category Archives: Egypt
The Hermetica is a collection of writing attributed to Thoth- a mythical ancient Egyptian sage whose wisdom is said to have transformed him into a god. Although largely unknown today, the writings attributed to Hermes/Thoth have been immensely important in … Continue reading
Akhenaton, Pharaoh of Egypt, born 1388 B.C., was the first man in recorded history to exemplify social consciousness in the administration of a great nation. He saw every living thing as having a divine right to live well, to hope … Continue reading
When the cast of Exodus: Gods and Kings—Ridley Scott’s Biblical epic—was announced a lot of people made the complaint that it was overwhelmingly white, a move they decried as both inaccurate and racist. They were right. Unfortunately, in response a lot … Continue reading
What many people do not realize is that the core issue at the center of women’s empowerment is the mother wound. Difficulty and challenges between mothers and daughters are rampant and widespread but not openly spoken about. The taboo about … Continue reading
There is gold to be mined in every experience. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for sharing. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.