- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 1 year ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 2 years ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 2 years ago
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 2 years ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 2 years ago
Category Archives: Egypt
Strong governments usually result in weak people. The more completely a central administration takes over the powers of a people, the more rapidly people become dependent not only upon the strength of the government, but upon its endurance. The more … Continue reading
The Hermetica is a collection of writing attributed to Thoth- a mythical ancient Egyptian sage whose wisdom is said to have transformed him into a god. Although largely unknown today, the writings attributed to Hermes/Thoth have been immensely important in … Continue reading
Akhenaton, Pharaoh of Egypt, born 1388 B.C., was the first man in recorded history to exemplify social consciousness in the administration of a great nation. He saw every living thing as having a divine right to live well, to hope … Continue reading
When the cast of Exodus: Gods and Kings—Ridley Scott’s Biblical epic—was announced a lot of people made the complaint that it was overwhelmingly white, a move they decried as both inaccurate and racist. They were right. Unfortunately, in response a lot … Continue reading
What many people do not realize is that the core issue at the center of women’s empowerment is the mother wound. Difficulty and challenges between mothers and daughters are rampant and widespread but not openly spoken about. The taboo about … Continue reading
There is gold to be mined in every experience. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for sharing. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Four Years, 19 countries, and 24 experts in Anthropology, medicine, ecology, and health have exposed the roots of our DNA and how to prevent the modern world from making you sick. Watch FREE November 13th – November 22nd. Live and … Continue reading
Visit the last standing wonder of the ancient world. Come walk among the pharaohs. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
This weekend my husband and I went to watch Monument’s Men. It was a decent movie but nothing to brag to our friends about. However the truth is, hardly anyone, including myself, except maybe the readers of two recent books, … Continue reading