- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 1 hour ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 3 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Category Archives: Nature
Find The Facts And Live By Them
We live in a kind of world in which we have created an artificial pattern. We have come to conclude that the troubles of life are real and immediate, and the joys of life remote and reserved for a fortunate … Continue reading
Posted in Nature, Philosophy, Spirituality Tagged Death, education, enlightenment, god, ignorance, Just Move, life, Motion, natural life, nature, socrates, Spirituality, universal law, Universe Leave a comment
How Do You Know If You Are Falling For A False Sense Of Self?
An idealized self sounds like a model of self-acceptance. But, if we take a moment let’s listen to what it tells you: “You’re doing the right thing. You’re in control. No one can hurt you. Just keep being the way … Continue reading
Posted in Nature, Spirituality, wellness Tagged ego, growth, self, soul, Spirituality, the shadow effect Leave a comment
Happiness Is Not In Things; Happiness Is In You.
One of our greatest problems still remains the inability of the religious world to cut through its own orthodoxies to the arrival at some point of common vision or insight. The goal of religion is to establish an inner strength … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Fitness, Islam, Nature, Philosophy Tagged Al ghazali, Alchemy, beauty, environment, god, happiness, health, islam, love, nature, oprah, philosophy, soul, sufi, truth Leave a comment
The Origin Of Life?
The theory of evolution posits that all living species evolved from a single living cell that emerged on the primitive earth 3.8 billion years ago. How a single cell could generate millions of complex living species and, if such an … Continue reading
Posted in Education, Health and Fitness, Nature, Science Tagged biology, cell, Doctor, Evolution, health, health is wealth, humanity, islam, one love Leave a comment
Every Man’s Life Is A Fairy Tale
Few of us have ever realized that fairy stories have their counterpart in Nature. The world about us is filled with ugly step-mothers and half sisters who cannot wear glass slippers. It is true they are not living people but … Continue reading
Posted in Beauty, Culture, Nature Tagged beautiful, Cinderella, egypt, Fairy tale, happiness, magic, nature Leave a comment