- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
- RT @KimDotcom: Hi Jordon Walker, you must be feeling terrible and very unsafe right now. What you revealed about @Pfizer makes you a target… 4 days ago
- @Dantegd76 From Dr. Peter McCullough. Absolutely should be investigated. https://t.co/bI5fJenfkA 1 month ago
- @ICheeseburger_ From Dr Peter McCullough https://t.co/SjQSwP8hPs 1 month ago
- RT @Jeffrey_Ferland: @ProtegeHolybros “subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis” https://t.… 1 month ago
- @toobaffled 🥺 make it stop … 1 month ago
Tag Archives: youtube
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for reading. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
As we all know, Miley Cyrus was the conduit that brought twerking to the mainstream consciousness. This is unsurprising. A few months ago, Cyrus uploaded a YouTube video wearing a onesie and twerking to a song called “The Wop.” Frankly, … Continue reading
I am in a season of my life right now where I feel bone-tired almost all of the time. Ragged, how-am-I-going-to-make-it-to-the-end-of-the-day, eyes burning exhausted. I have three boys ages5 and under. I’m not complaining about that. Well, maybe I am a … Continue reading
I read somewhere that science describes nature whereas religion gives it meaning. For example, spring teaches us that there is life after death; stars, like prophets, guide travelers in the dark to their destination. Nature’s harmony points to one Creator. … Continue reading
Beautiful, edgy, elegant – these words not only describe today’s hottest celebrities but also the diamonds draped around their necks. Marilyn Monroe made the phrase diamonds are a girl’s best friend famous. But, perhaps there is more to that association … Continue reading
Hypocritical? You Decide….
All of nature is interconnected. Our cells perceive our thoughts and emotions, and our thoughts and emotions have an electromagnetic frequency vibration so as the flow of energy moves through our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies our cells and … Continue reading
EYES ARE THE MIRROR (MIRRORS) OF THE SOUL — “A person’s thoughts can be ascertained by looking in his or her eyes. The proverb has been traced back in English to ‘Regiment of Life’ . But the proverb was known … Continue reading