- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- @CheshireCat_37 @abledoc Excellent question. 2 months ago
- @AlexBerenson Great question 4 months ago
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 2 years ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 3 years ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 3 years ago
Tag Archives: youtube
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for reading. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
As we all know, Miley Cyrus was the conduit that brought twerking to the mainstream consciousness. This is unsurprising. A few months ago, Cyrus uploaded a YouTube video wearing a onesie and twerking to a song called “The Wop.” Frankly, … Continue reading
I am in a season of my life right now where I feel bone-tired almost all of the time. Ragged, how-am-I-going-to-make-it-to-the-end-of-the-day, eyes burning exhausted. I have three boys ages5 and under. I’m not complaining about that. Well, maybe I am a … Continue reading
I read somewhere that science describes nature whereas religion gives it meaning. For example, spring teaches us that there is life after death; stars, like prophets, guide travelers in the dark to their destination. Nature’s harmony points to one Creator. … Continue reading
Beautiful, edgy, elegant – these words not only describe today’s hottest celebrities but also the diamonds draped around their necks. Marilyn Monroe made the phrase diamonds are a girl’s best friend famous. But, perhaps there is more to that association … Continue reading
Hypocritical? You Decide….
All of nature is interconnected. Our cells perceive our thoughts and emotions, and our thoughts and emotions have an electromagnetic frequency vibration so as the flow of energy moves through our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies our cells and … Continue reading
EYES ARE THE MIRROR (MIRRORS) OF THE SOUL — “A person’s thoughts can be ascertained by looking in his or her eyes. The proverb has been traced back in English to ‘Regiment of Life’ . But the proverb was known … Continue reading