- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 1 day ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 5 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Tag Archives: Wellbeing
An Organ Patterned After The World’s Soul
The mystery of the heart is something we rarely think little about unless something goes wrong with it and then, probably more than any other type of ailment, a kind of fear sets in upon us. Only under those conditions … Continue reading
Posted in Philosophy, wellness Tagged egypt, health, heart, HeartMath Institute, philosophy, Wellbeing Leave a comment
The Legacy Of The Armenian Genocide Is Woven Into The Fabric Of America.
Love her or hate her, one thing is undeniable; Kim Kardashian has single handedly introduced the word “Armenian” into pop culture. E! Channel often refers to Kim Kardashian as the Armenian Princess. Armenian, what’s that?” Yes, it is shocking but … Continue reading
Posted in Economics, Politics, Uncategorized Tagged Adam Siff, ancient egypt, Ararat, Armenia, Armenian, Asia, Christianity, education, egypt, Genocide Centennial in 2015., Hayasa-Azzi, health, History, human, humanity, HUrri, Keeping Up with The Kardashians, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, learn, life, love, Mitanni, nature, Nefertiti, Ottomon Empire, philosophy, Russia, Soviet Union, Syria, Turkey, United States, Wellbeing Leave a comment
Everyone takes it personally when it comes to birth order. After all, everyone is an oldest or a middle or a youngest or an only child, and even as adults we revert almost inevitably to a joke or resentment or … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged abel, achievement, affection, anger, belgium, bias, birth order, brother, bushes, commonality, countless books, creative lives, credit card, destinies, differential, dr frank, education, effects of birth order, existence, favoritism, frank sulloway, goals, google, growth, Home, hypothesis, improvement, innovator, intimacy, kennedys, likelihood, mama, mindset, moral lives, motherhood, motivation, nbsp, netherlands, new experiences, niches, obedient child, objective evidence, offspring, overparenting, parenting, parents, performance, personal success, personality, Politics, postings, preference, preferential treatment, premise, presence, resentment, rewards, self-esteem, self-worth, sibling rivalry, siblings, society, success, tender feelings, undergraduates, validation, Wellbeing, weren Leave a comment
A Race To The Flop
Let’s ask ourselves a question shall we? If this is a Race to the Top are we (the United States of America) in any shape to win? Sports Mirrors Life; It’s NOT just a Game. In Sports as in Life … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged children, climate, Global, health, life, live, love, Obama, Olympics, one love, philosophy, Politics, presidential campaign, Race to the Top, society, Sport, Sports, United States of America, universal, USA, wealth, Wellbeing, women, youtube 2 Comments