- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 3 hours ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 3 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Tag Archives: vacation
Bon Voyage Spartans! Cruise Sweepstakes Take Spartans By Storm
You’ve just completed your workout and are really feeling the tension in your muscles. You congratulate yourself on how hard you worked and dream about how much stronger you’ll be as a result. What you’re forgetting, however, is the second … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Fitness, Sports Tagged Bahama, Carribbean, Cruise, fitness, Joe De Sena, Obstacle course, Spartan Race, Spartan Up, vacation Leave a comment
From The Outside Looking In You Can Never Understand It…..
I love to travel. Part of my dream is to one day travel the world with my children. I think it will help open their hearts and their minds. I hope they learn what it means to be free. And, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged africa, bromentous.com, climate, consciousness, creation, freedom, health, Henry Rollins, life, live, love, mental-health, mind, One, oprah, philosophy, Politics, reality, Science, three principles, Travel, understanding, universal, USA, vacation, youtube.com 2 Comments
Eat, Pray, Love
I don’t know if you read the book. I didn’t have a chance to. However, as dis-similar a movie might be to the book I did have a chance to see the movie and the interviews following the book Eat, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged children, eat, eat pray love, egypt, fancy food, feminine mystique, health, india, kids, love, mental-health, mom, motherhood, pray, pray love, the feminine mystique, the pusuit of happyness, the unknown, Travel, vacation 1 Comment