- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 2 years ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 2 years ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 2 years ago
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 2 years ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Sports
Opportunity should not discriminate, the ball should bounce the same for everyone. Worth should outshine color. If we can be equals here – we can be equals everywhere. Equality has NO boundaries. #Nike Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for … Continue reading
It’s hard for people that have never fallen in love with a sport to understand the loss when it comes time to find new passions. But everyone can understand the pain of losing something they adore and the never-ending need … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Sports are quite competitive and athletes sometimes do whatever it takes to win. But that’s not always what matters most. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
It continues to be one of sport’s most unlikely spectacles — Dennis Rodman, American ambassador. Yet on Sunday, there he was on national television, acting as an unofficial spokesman for stronger ties between the United States and North Korea. Sport … Continue reading
I am so sick of reading about the ridiculousness that is in the world these days and find myself wondering why people don’t just DO THE RIGHT THING. I think about this a lot differently after becoming a parent. I find … Continue reading
Let’s ask ourselves a question shall we? If this is a Race to the Top are we (the United States of America) in any shape to win? Sports Mirrors Life; It’s NOT just a Game. In Sports as in Life … Continue reading
When you become a mother I think something magical transforms in how you are able to perceive life. Not one of my children are the same yet, they come from the two same “basic ingredients”. I think it’s fair to … Continue reading
I absolutely love music. All kinds; all languages. I love the power it has to transcend all cultures, both primitive and sophisticated. Give me an iPhone with my Pandora play list and I can move “forever.” A couple of weeks … Continue reading