- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 1 day ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 5 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Tag Archives: quran
Christmas Caught Between Cultures
As John Stewart says, Christmas is everyone’s favorite holiday. Even as a Muslim you can’t help to be enamored by the twinkling lights and cheerful, giving spirit that sweeps across the US during Christmas. There is just something about December. … Continue reading
Posted in Culture, Religion Tagged Christmas, god, islam, Jesus, muslim, Muslim holidays, quran, Saudi Arabia, United States 1 Comment
The Soul Has Loved And Will Love Again Because It Has Learned Patience……
“Patience is a virtue.” We’re all familiar with that cliché, and many of us know that patience is listed by Paul in Galatians 5:22-23 as among the fruit of the Spirit. And, as usual the Qur’an also touches the essence … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Allah, ancient egypt, consciousness, Dr. Bilal Phillips, education, ethics, Fruit of the Holy Spirit, Galatians, god, happiness, healing, health, Impatience, islam, Isna Highschool, Jillian Michaels, love, mental-health, nature, optimal health, Patience, Patience is a Virtue, Prophet Mohammad, quran, salah, soul, Ted Talks, The Patience Stone, United States 2 Comments
Take Care Of Your Body. It’s The Only Place You Have To Live.
It has been said for ages that cleanliness is next to Godliness, but it is a commentary on human understanding that, as with everything else, we have given a very superficial interpretation to this statement. Through generations of human life, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ancient egypt, AncientEgypt, BCE, Berkeley, Body Temple of Soul, Brigham Young University, Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management, children, Cleanliness, Cleanliness is next to Godliness, Coffin Texts, consciousness, Deepak Chopra, education, egypt, Egyptian, enlightenment, god, happiness, health, humanity, islam, Know Thyself, life, love, Marriott School of Management, nature, Philip Tetlock, philosophy, quran, Science, universal, University, University of California, youtube.com 5 Comments
Half the Sky
I can’t tell you how thankful I am for the opportunity I had as a young girl growing up to have been able to participate in sports. I often find myself wondering what it must have been like for my … Continue reading