- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 3 hours ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 3 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Tag Archives: oprah winfrey
Its Not Enough To Love The Good You Have To Love The Dark
There is gold to be mined in every experience. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Posted in Culture, Egypt, Healing Tagged celebrity, Deepak Chopra, marianne williamson, michael jackson, oprah winfrey, russel Crow, self, self destruction, the shadow effect Leave a comment
Thank You Oprah….
As a Muslim I believe in the existence of that which is beyond human perception. If you don’t know; belief in the Unseen is central to the message of the Qur’ân. Allah says: “This is the Book; in it is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Albert Einstein, Allah, Chelsea Handler, children, consciousness, Emotion, enlightenment, god, healing, human, humanity, learn, life, live, love, nature, oprah, oprah winfrey, philosophy, Sandra Bullock, Science, spirit, universal, Unseen, wellness, women, youtube.com Leave a comment
Live Your Best Life or Live Your Optimal Life?
If you didn’t know already, Live Your Best Life is Oprah’s tagline and ever since the discovery of the “Oprah Effect” Live Your Best Life is everywhere. This is what Oprah Winfrey encourages all of us to do; especially women. And, today, Live … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged CNBC, Dr. Julian Whitaker, Dr. Stephen Bizal, favorable outcome, flow state, healing, health, medicine, mental-health, motivation, oprah, oprah winfrey, OPT training, optexperience.com, Optimal Life, philosophy, positivity, stanford, Steve Jobs, The Oprah Effect, The Optimal LIfe, vimeo.com, www youtube, youtube.com 3 Comments