- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other followers
- @kdlaw @Twitter You should be stripped of your title and position immediately. The only misinformation is coming ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @JamesMelville: Words of wisdom. https://t.co/QOSZ2XUASY 3 weeks ago
- @voluntaryasmine @AbMexgirl Same 1 month ago
- @CicerosJungle @unhealthytruth Yes. A mom ever. They tried to dismantle it. Very sad stories. 1 month ago
- @kdlaw @Scott_Wiener What lies and threats are they peddling? That there is a risk that teens and THEIR parents sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Free
Fear is one of the greatest problems in life. A mind that is caught in fear lives in bewilderment, in disagreement, and therefore is violent, distorted and aggressive. This mind never ventures to move away from its own patterns of … Continue reading
For More…. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for reading. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
In recent years, more and more Americans have been sitting down to the dinner table and wondering “What am I eating, and why?” Thinking through these questions quickly leads to a set of questions about our broader food system: the … Continue reading
You may be familiar with your grandmother recommending castor oil for constipation. However, the unique, healing benefits of castor oil reach into far more categories. Castor oil has a long history of traditional medical use dating back to Ancient Egypt. … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for reading. Please pass this on to someone who means something to you. Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
It Needs To Define, Judge And Interpret Everything It Sees. It Cannot See What Is Truly There.
Nothing rings more close to the truth than Monkey See, Monkey Do after having children and watching them “play” together. In fact, Laird Hamilton also expressed his belief in this idea in an interview regarding how to pass on healthy habits … Continue reading