- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 1 day ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 5 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Tag Archives: Deepak Chopra
America Needs A Mom Not A President
Clinton’s well versed debate against presidential candidate Bernie Sanders had us all listening in a little closer. But, no matter which debate we are talking about the real question for the 2016 Presidential election is: Is America Ready For A Female … Continue reading
Its Not Enough To Love The Good You Have To Love The Dark
There is gold to be mined in every experience. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Posted in Culture, Egypt, Healing Tagged celebrity, Deepak Chopra, marianne williamson, michael jackson, oprah winfrey, russel Crow, self, self destruction, the shadow effect Leave a comment
Take Care Of Your Body. It’s The Only Place You Have To Live.
It has been said for ages that cleanliness is next to Godliness, but it is a commentary on human understanding that, as with everything else, we have given a very superficial interpretation to this statement. Through generations of human life, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ancient egypt, AncientEgypt, BCE, Berkeley, Body Temple of Soul, Brigham Young University, Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management, children, Cleanliness, Cleanliness is next to Godliness, Coffin Texts, consciousness, Deepak Chopra, education, egypt, Egyptian, enlightenment, god, happiness, health, humanity, islam, Know Thyself, life, love, Marriott School of Management, nature, Philip Tetlock, philosophy, quran, Science, universal, University, University of California, youtube.com 5 Comments
The Seventh Generation
I love when an idea and a product merge together; especially if it has a positive impact on “humanity”. I applaud companies that have people behind them that try to develop products and brands around a positive philosophy. That’s why … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged children, climate, consciousness, Deepak Chopra, environment, happiness, health, health care, human, humanity, I Am, Laurie Berkner, life, live, mom, motherhood, Mothers, nature, one love, oprah, Politics, Science, seven generations, Seventh Generation, seventhgeneration.com, shaping human society, The shift, universal, wellness, www youtube, youtube.com 1 Comment