- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 1 hour ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 3 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Tag Archives: athlete
The Derek I Know
Written by Hannah Jeter @ The Players’ Tribune This is the first of a new editorial series in which family members, friends, and those closest to them, share special insights into the athletes they love. I thought he was a pitcher. … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged athlete, Derek Jeter, Hall of Fame, Hannah Jeter, life, May 14, New York, Yankees Leave a comment
Is This The Land History Promised?
Opportunity should not discriminate, the ball should bounce the same for everyone. Worth should outshine color. If we can be equals here – we can be equals everywhere. Equality has NO boundaries. #Nike Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged athlete, Democracy, Equality, History, Lebron James, nike, physically elite, Serena Williams, Sports Leave a comment
The Simple Life Is Best For The Body
There is no clear evidence or proof that Nature itself wants us to suffer. Nature wants the individual to grow and has provided an environment suitable for growth. Unfortunately, we as human beings over a long period of time have compromised … Continue reading
To The Young Athlete I Was, And The Adult Athlete I’ll Never Be
It’s hard for people that have never fallen in love with a sport to understand the loss when it comes time to find new passions. But everyone can understand the pain of losing something they adore and the never-ending need … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged athlete, College, life, life lesson, mindset, Sports, success, team Leave a comment
Do You Really Know Yourself?
That question has haunted me for most of my life and guided so many of my quests. If you know yourself, who is doing the knowing and who is doing the existing/thinking/acting? In the process of looking more closely at … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Fitness, Sports Tagged athlete, attention, competition, Self Discovery, training think tank Leave a comment