- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- @CheshireCat_37 @abledoc Excellent question. 3 weeks ago
- @AlexBerenson Great question 2 months ago
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 2 years ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 2 years ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 2 years ago
Category Archives: motherhood
One day when Pascal was about 1o months old, my Mom said, “Jeez. You guys sure make this look hard.” Referring to parenting. Now, my Mom is a great mom and a fantastic grandmother. She’ll offer advice is you ask … Continue reading
Today, you are crossing a threshold, publicly claiming your new status as married. May this be the first of many celebratory moments in that marriage. And there will certainly be more challenges. Through it all, may you continue to treat each … Continue reading
Hi, It’s me again. Sorry I still haven’t formerly introduced myself, so for now will go with my statistical and political demographic description. I’m going to jump back on that band wagon about the fact that you are running for president. I’m … Continue reading
Fraud. A powerful accusation, sensational, provocative. When we think of fraud, what comes to mind? Images of avarice-driven men putting their greed before the best interest of a larger population. Does it feel different when it is a woman behind … Continue reading
What many people do not realize is that the core issue at the center of women’s empowerment is the mother wound. Difficulty and challenges between mothers and daughters are rampant and widespread but not openly spoken about. The taboo about … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
I have to admit that I follow pop culture. I mean come on, let’s be fair, the allure of having perfect or funky outfits, exotic vacations, new experiences who wouldn’t. I’m not above it. And, I have to admit it’s … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
This post is in response to a blog post I read titled Dear Parents You Are Being Lied to… At no time in history have we succeeded in making, in a timely fashion, a specific vaccine for more than 260 million … Continue reading