- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
Join 207 other subscribers
Hermetica Health, Inc.
- @CWTAIC For the women who were deceived. https://t.co/P0Ffzm73Uf 1 day ago
- @ijclausen @ijclausen So true. “We cannot fully understand what is now possible if we only base our knowledge on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @DrSyedHaider: "We certainly don't see a lot of people who are worried about their reproductive health and i think this is unfortunate b… 5 days ago
- "Embrace the discomfort that comes with the truth, for it has the power to liberate you from illusions and lead you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "To the doctors standing up against medical tyranny, we honor your courage and unwavering integrity. Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Hermetica Health, Inc.
Monthly Archives: May 2015
I Finally Get It Mom, I Miss You….
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Confidence Faith, life, love, mom, motherhood, New Day, Waking Up Leave a comment
Calling All Moms! It’s Time To Take Back The Truth
Fraud. A powerful accusation, sensational, provocative. When we think of fraud, what comes to mind? Images of avarice-driven men putting their greed before the best interest of a larger population. Does it feel different when it is a woman behind … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Education, Health and Fitness, motherhood Tagged Autism, California, democrat, health, Immunity, mental-health, republican, sb277, Toxic, Vaccines Leave a comment
Training Think Tank Upgrades Your Understanding
I wish I could go back in time and count the number of times I have heard a cliché generalization like “no pain, no gain” in my tenure as an athlete, a member of a seminar, or an observer of … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Fitness Tagged athletes, CrossFit, Crossfit Games, Elite, Gain, Health and Fitness, human body, pain, training, training think tank Leave a comment
It Is Time To Ask The Hard Questions For The Sake Of Our Children.
I read with great interest the recent ‘measles epidemic’ articles that addressed the vaccine debate from the point of view of a cancer parent. My interest is the result of being a cancer parent myself – my little girl has been … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Healing Tagged California, children, Cure, Government, health, Illness, Immune System, leukemia, Mandated Vaccines, mom, parents, sb277, Vaccines 1 Comment