- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- No One Can Be Victorious Over Life, Life is Forever the Victor hermeticahealth.me/2018/08/06/no-… https://t.co/CKeHdb1IQ1 1 year ago
- We Were Not Created To Reform The Universe, But To Reform Ourselves. hermeticahealth.me/2018/06/03/we-… https://t.co/gzGKoavDAg 1 year ago
- Egotism Is A Destroyer Of Health and Happiness hermeticahealth.me/2018/05/11/ego… https://t.co/EVpqCwP7VQ 1 year ago
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 2 years ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Put our love of soil before our addiction to oil. Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for stopping by. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
By James Hamblinmar Researchers asked if one diet could be crowned best in terms of health outcomes. If diet is a set of rigid principles, the answer is a decisive no. In terms of broader guidelines, it’s a decisive yes. … Continue reading
By Lourdes Garcia-Navarro A semi-naked woman in a sequined Carnival costume. A veiled woman with only her eyes showing in a niqab. Two stereotypes of two vastly different regions — Latin America and the Middle East. On the surface, these two … Continue reading
Live and Learn. We All Do. Thanks for reading. Please share 🙂 Please don’t forget to leave a comment.
Book Promo: What’s so bad about the human body? Why repress our instincts and distance ourselves from the human body? Why repress our instincts and distance ourselves from the physical world? There are several possible answers. But one stands out … Continue reading
Evian – Naive? The simplicity and ease of disposable bottled water has become the norm for most of us Americans. The increasing dependency on bottled water may not have happened had our governments not neglected to preserve watersheds, and monitor … Continue reading