Nothing on this planet can compare with a woman’s love – it is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional. Pure.
If you are her man, she will walk on water and through a mountain for you, too, no matter how you’ve acted out, no matter what crazy thing you’ve done, no matter the time or demand. If you are her man, she will talk to you until there just aren’t any more words left to say, encourage you when you’re at rock bottom and think there just isn’t any way out, hold you inner arms when you’re sick, and laugh with you when you’re up. And if you’re her man and that woman loves you- I mean really loves you? – she will shine you up when you’re dusty, encourage you when you’re down, defend you even when she’s not so sure you were right, and hang on your every word, even when you not saying anything worth listening to.
And no matter what you do, no matter how many times her friends say you’re no good, no matter how many times you slam the door on the relationship, she will give you her very best and then some, and keep right on trying to win over your heart, even when you act like everything she’s done to convince you she’s The One just isn’t good enough.
That’s a woman’s love – it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance.
- Follow Hermetica Health on WordPress.com
- The Six Pressures That Make Living Difficult hermeticahealth.me/2018/03/01/the… https://t.co/QRSwT8yKtA 1 month ago
- Find The Facts And Live By Them hermeticahealth.me/2018/01/27/fin… https://t.co/9BCLQ6MntS 2 months ago
- @MoviePass_CS @zgata212 Why does this company not respond to CS questions? 3 months ago
- We Are Not Going To Be Saved By Our Industry; But By Our Insight hermeticahealth.me/2017/12/07/we-… https://t.co/1GPTP23ykA 4 months ago
- In Order To Help Many People, We Must Be Many People hermeticahealth.me/2017/10/11/in-… https://t.co/1sYdXUBgZ4 6 months ago